170 Spadina Condos is a new per-construction condos project located at 170 Spadina Avenue in Toronto, north of Queen Street West. It is developed by Plaza corp with 15 storeys and 162 units.
Highlights at 170 Spadina Condos
- Priced from the low $300's
- Great Downtown Toronto Location
- Two Streetcars & Subway close by
- Short walk to OCAD, UofT & Ryerson
- Minutes to Gardiner & Island Airport
- Gym & Fitness Centre
- Catering Kitchen, Dining & Party room
- Close to Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
- ACC, Eaton Centre, Rogers Centre
- Entertainment District & Financial Core
170 Spadina will step to subway, street car, close to major banks, Chinatown just at the door step. over hundreds retail shop, supermarket and restaurants. close to university of Toronto and Ryerson University.
This new project is destined to become one of those enviable addresses known to all, but home to a select few. From the superb selection of finishes, amenities and suites, to the delectable decision of just where to fine in a neighbourhood with so much to choose from, 170 Spadina is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to live and play at the intersection of fun and fashion.
It has a perfect Walk Score of 100 out of 100. The transit score also perfect 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Carr Street Parkette, Grange Park Toronto and Grange Park.
- Developer: Plaza Corp.
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle, Wallman Architects
- Interior Designer: 3rd Uncle Design
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Coming Soon
- Storeys: 12
- Suites: 154