1750 The Queensway Condos
1750 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
38 Storeys | 2135 Suites
1750 The Queensway Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Fima Developments. Coming soon to The Queensway and Highway 427 in Etobicoke.
Highlights at 1750 The Queensway Condos
1750 The Queensway Condos is uniquely situated in a stunning natural environment. Surrounded by world-class golf courses such as Islington Golf Course. Also, there are parks with an array of mature forests, open fields, bike and walking paths that stretch for miles. Take a walk along the historic Mimico Creek Trail while it winds its way through the various surrounding area parks to Toronto's waterfront. A truly outstanding place to live, truly rich in nature, with active, balanced lifestyle facilities.
- Over 30 bars, restaurants, as well as cafes
- Arts Etobicoke, Creative Village, The Music Studio, as well as Montgomery's Inn are all located in the neighbourhood
- Well-deserved distinction of having the best murals in the city
- Bus service on Islington and Kipling Avenues
- Kipling Station
- GO Transit Line
- 20 minutes from downtown Toronto via Bloor Street.
- Highway 401 which connects to all of Toronto's major highways
- Georgian Loyalist Inn
- Islington Golf Club – Par 72, 6400 yard course
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Fima Developments
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 38
- Suites: 2135