1779 Bayview Avenue Condos
1779 Bayview Avenue, East York, ON, Canada
35 Storeys | 265 Suites
From 472 Sq Ft
Highlights at 1779 Bayview Avenue Condos
Leaside is one of Toronto's most popular neighbourhoods. Leaside is in high demand, especially with plenty of greenspace and parkland, a good range of schools, one of Toronto's greatest commercial districts on Bayview Avenue, and excellent access to public transportation.
- Bayview Avenue is noted for its antique shops, specialty businesses, and neighbourhood pubs, as well as a superb collection of shops and eateries.
- The Leaside Centre – Leaside's newest shopping destination.
- Leaside Business Park includes businesses and specialty retail stores.
- The Leaside Memorial Community Gardens
- Leaside Tennis Club
- The Leaside Public Library
- Local bus service
- St. Clair Subway Station, Davisville and the Eglinton stations
- Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- 10-min drive to downtown in ten minutes via the Bayview extension which also links up with the
- Don Valley Parkway, as well as several other commuter highways
- Nearby parks such as Serena Gundy Park, Sunnybrook Park, Trace Manes Park, Howard Talbot Park
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 1779 Bayview Avenue Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.