18 Portland Street Condos
18 Portland Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
23 Storeys | 182 Suites
18 Portland Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Density Group Limited. Coming soon to Front and Bathurst in Toronto.
Highlights at 18 Portland Street Condos
Located at the vibrant Waterfront Communities in Toronto right at Yonge and Queens Quay. Perfect for downtown living with a near perfect accessibility score. The lifestyle available in waterfront communities is limitless; with only a short stroll, enjoy outdoor events or water sports at the beach. This new development is also next to the St. Lawrence Market, Rogers Centre, ACC, and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, making it the ultimate heart and community of downtown Toronto.
- St. Lawrence Market
- Rogers Centre
- Scotiabank Arena
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- George Brown College Waterfront campus
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- Perfect Transit Score of 96 out of 100
- Near perfect Walk Score of 91 out of 100
- Excellent Bike Score of 93 out of 100
- 3 minute walk from the 304 KING, the 504 KING at the KING ST WEST AT PORTLAND ST EAST SIDE stop.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Density Group Limited
- Architect: RAW Design
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 23
- Suites: 182