1989 Appleby Line Condos
1989 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON, Canada
20 Storeys | 475 Suites
1989 Appleby Line Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Latch Developments. Coming soon to 1989 Appleby Line in Burlington.
Highlights at 1989 Appleby Line Condos
Burlington provides all of the amenities that one would expect from a large city. Especially with its vibrant waterfront complete with a pier, promenade, and parks. Central Park in Burlington offers a wide range of recreational opportunities for people of all ages. There are numerous opportunities to get outside and explore nature, bicycle, and play golf in Burlington's north end.
- Excellent choice for commuters due to its proximity to the 400 series highways as well as GO Transit train and bus stations
- Burlington's south end is located on the picturesque shores of Lake Ontario, overlooking Burlington Bay, while the majestic Niagara Escarpment serves as a backdrop for the mostly rural north end of the city
- Burlington is consistently ranked as one of the most livable cities in Canada.
- The Royal Botanical Gardens – Canada's largest botanical garden, spans over 2450 acres and includes formal gardens, forest, marshland, and wetlands, as well as 27 kilometres of trails and two canoe launch sites
- The Mount Nemo Conservation Area – a regional destination for rock climbers and hikers
- Burlington Performing Arts Centre and the Art Gallery of Burlington
- Shopping district
- Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital
- Burlington has a population of over 207,000 people
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Latch Developments
- Architect: RAW Design
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 20
- Suites: 475