2-6 The Donway East Condos
2-6 The Donway East Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Plaza Partners. Coming soon to Lawrence Avenue East and Don Mills Road North York.
On the northeast corner of The Donway East and Don Mills Road in Don Mills, BDP Quadrangle has proposed 32, 28, 24, and 16-story rental and condominium buildings for Plaza Partners.
Highlights at 2-6 The Donway East Condos
Located in Banbury-Don Mills – a multicultural community that Toronto Life magazine named the second-best neighbourhood in the entire city. This is because it is a highly desirable neighbourhood in the heart of North York. Banbury-Don Mills high quality of its schools and large lots, is the reason why this community is highly sought after. As a result, The population of the neighbourhood has steadily increased over the last 20 years.
- Open-air shopping at The Shops at Don Mills
- Aga Khan Museum, Aga Khan Park and Edwards Gardens
- The Ontario Science Centre
- Nearby parks such as Moccasin Trail Park, E.T. Seton Park, and Sunnybrooke Park
CONNECTIVITY AT 2-6 THE DONWAY EAST
- Minutes to the 401 and Don Valley Parkway
- Bus service on Eglinton Avenue
- Eglinton Station and Broadview station
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access at 2-6 The Donway East Condos, you will receive floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Developer: Plaza Partners
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 32
- Suites: 1185