208 Bloor Street West Condos
By: Plaza Corp.
208 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
28 Storeys | 46 Suites
208 Bloor Street West Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Plaza Partners. With a total of 46 units are available across 28 storeys. Coming soon to Toronto.
208 Bloor Street West Condos Highlights:
- Directly across from the Royal Ontario Museum
- Short walk distance from UofT
- Short walk distance from 3 TTC Subway Station (St.George, Bay, and Museum)
- Close to Toronto General Hospital
- Countless retail along Bloor Street
- Short commute from Ryerson, OCAD, George Brown College
- Close to Eaton Centre, Union Station, CN Tower, China Town and more
- Easy Access to DVP
While storeys 6 through 28 will only have 46 condo suites, the fifth floor would have amenities for residents. The ground floor will have two lobbies, one for the condo suites above and one for the offices planned for floors 2–4.
About the Developer
- Developer: Plaza Corp.
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 28
- Suites: 46
Pricing & Fees