2150 Lakeshore Boulevard West Condos
2150 Lake Shore Boulevard West, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
70 Storeys | 7504 Suites
2150 Lakeshore Boulevard West is a new master-plan community developed by First Capital. It is currently in pre-construction at 2150 Lake Shore Boulevard West in Etobicoke where Mr.Christie/Kraft Bakery site is located. First Capital proposed redevelop this site with around 15 towers with storeys ranging from 28 to 70. There will be several mid-rise building and a proposed total residential units for this community is 7,540 across the site.
2150 Lakeshore Boulevard West
- Mater-planned community
- NEW Park Lawn GO Station
- 1 minute walk from the streetcar stop
- 41,900 m2 of commercial space
- approx. 42,700 m2 of retail, entertainment, restaurants, and community-oriented shops
- 20,200 m2 hotel with some commercial space
Diversity choice of housing type including rental and family-sized condominiums, 2150 Lakeshore Boulevard West will be great housing options for Torontonians.
There will be three public squares, a park, a central sheltered throughout the site with individual bicycle lanes and new roads to decrease car traffic to the area.
- Station Square (transit hub from the south)
- Dubbed Boulevard Square (fronts Lake Shore Blvd across from exiting Humber Bay Shores towers)
- Dubbed Entertainment Square (closer to the east end of the site)
A streetcar loop is proposed through the site. This will bringing more traffic to a new Park Lawn GO train station. Currently, 501 streetcars turn around at the Humber loop, this would now turn around this community.
2150 Lakeshore Boulevard West has a Walk Score of 69 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 77 out of 100. This location is in the Mimico neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Marine Parade Drive, Sir Casimir Gzowski Park and South Humber Park.