221 Sterling Road Condos
221 Sterling Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development. With a total of 892 units spanning across three 29-, 25- and 20-storey towers. Coming soon to the Bloor Street West and Sterling Road in Junction Triangle in Toronto.
Highlights at 221 Sterling Road Condos
221 Sterling Road Condos is located in Dufferin Grove. Dufferin Grove is a prominent family-oriented community in downtown Toronto. This neighbourhood has excellent amenities, such as a notable community park, excellent schools, and easy access to public transportation.
Dufferin Grove Park has received lots of media attention in the past for its pivotal role in revitalizing the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood and creating a strong sense of community among residents of this neighbourhood. This park is basically a community centre without any walls! It is so popular that local residents affectionately refer to it as their Big Backyard.
- Less than 9 mins walk from Lansdowne Subway Station
- Less than 8 min walk from Bloor GO Station
- Short walking distance from Dundas West Subway Station
- Many retails along Bloor Street
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Close to High Park
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access to 221 Sterling Road Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: The Muzzo Group of Companies
- Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 29
- Suites: 892