2340 Kingston Road Condos
2340 Kingston Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by LCH Developments. Coming soon to Kingston and Midland in Scarborough.
Highlights at 2340 Kingston Road Condos
2340 Kingston Road Condos is located in the Birchcliffe community, a well-established, family-oriented community set against the picturesque backdrop of the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario. Kingston Road, a major thoroughfare that arches its way through the heart of this community. The annual Birch Cliff parade takes place along Kingston Road in May. Two distinct residential pockets within the greater Birch Cliff district are the private “Fallingbrook” community as well as the “Birch Cliff Heights” community.
Kingston Road's shopping corridor is a combination of convenience shops, bars as well as restaurants. Kingston Road has been more urbanized since it is lined with an art gallery, a doggie daycare and clothing shop, a party and play centre for girls, and upscale restaurants and cafes. This retail district's artistic vibe extends west past Victoria Park Avenue and through the Upper Beach community.
- The Danforth Road bus connects passengers to stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Short distance from Victoria Park Subway Station
- Danforth GO Train to Toronto’s Union Station
- Access downtown Toronto via Kingston Road, the Gardiner Expressway, Lakeshore Boulevard, as well as the Don Valley Parkway
- Close to Lake Ontario
- Scarborough Bluffs
- The Birchmount Community Centre
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: LCH Developments
- Architect: RAW Design
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 10
- Suites: 187