2350 Yonge Street Condos
By: Bazis Inc.
2350 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
50 Storeys | 323 Suites
2350 Yonge Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by BAZIS. Coming soon to 2350 Yonge Street in Midtown Toronto.
Highlights at 2350 Yonge Street Condos
Located in the Yonge and Eglinton community of Toronto's midtown. This desirable community of the city is a must-see, especially for its vibrant nightlife, delectable restaurants, and one-of-a-kind shops. All year long, Toronto is brimming with incredible places to eat and drink – particularly at “Yonge & Eg.” Whether you're looking for a quick bite, a dine-in experience, or an evening cocktail on a patio, you'll find exactly what you're looking for without having to travel too far.
Yonge and Eglinton is particularly popular among families with school-aged children. It has everything a family wants in a community, including large houses, an excellent selection of public, private, and separate schools, easy access to Toronto's public transportation system, as well as a plethora of parks and recreational facilities.
- Bus routes on Eglinton Avenue, Mount Pleasant Road, Yonge Street and Avenue Road
- Eglinton station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Highway 401 and the Allen Expressway
- North Toronto Community Centre
- Eglinton Park
- Yonge Street Shopping District
- Yonge and Eglinton Centre
- Many bars, restaurants, movie theatres, and also nightclubs
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Bazis Inc.
- Architect: Rosario Varacalli
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 50
- Suites: 323
- Yoga Studio
- Outdoor amenity space
- Dance Studio
- Pilates Studio