241 Richmond Street West Condos
241 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
41 Storeys | 470 Suites
241 Richmond Street West Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Tridel. Coming soon to Toronto.
Highlights at 241 Richmond Street West Condos
Located at the vibrant Waterfront Communities in Toronto. Perfect for downtown living with a near perfect accessibility score. The lifestyle available in waterfront communities is limitless; with only a short stroll, enjoy outdoor events or water sports at the beach. This new development is also next to the St. Lawrence Market, Rogers Centre, ACC, and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, making it the ultimate heart and community of downtown Toronto.
- St. Lawrence Market
- Rogers Centre
- Scotiabank Arena
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- George Brown College Waterfront campus
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Near perfect Walk Score of 95 out of 100
- Excellent Bike Score of 83 out of 100
- 3 minute walk from the 304 KING, the 503 KINGSTON RD and the 504 KING at the KING ST WEST AT BLUE JAYS WAY EAST SIDE stop.
- Nearby parks such as Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and Rees Street Parkette.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 241 Richmond Street West Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Tridel
- Architect: architectsAlliance
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 41
- Suites: 470