2450 Kingston Road Condos
2450 Kingston Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo developments by Mutual Development. Coming soon to Scarborough's Birchcliffe-Cliffside community.
A 10-story mixed-use building featuring 40 condominium units and two levels of underground parking with a car elevator. More than 20% of the parking will have Electric Vehicle Chargers. The building will also feature one retail unit at ground level.
Highlights at 2450 Kingston Road Condos
2450 Kingston Road Condos is located in the Birch Cliff community, a well-established, family-oriented community set against the picturesque backdrop of the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario. Kingston Road, a major thoroughfare that arches its way through the heart of this community. The annual Birch Cliff parade takes place along Kingston Road in May. Two distinct residential pockets within the greater Birch Cliff district are the private “Fallingbrook” community as well as the “Birch Cliff Heights” community.
Kingston Road's shopping corridor is a combination of convenience shops, bars as well as restaurants. Kingston Road has been more urbanized since it is lined with an art gallery, a doggie daycare and clothing shop, a party and play centre for girls, and upscale restaurants and cafes. This retail district's artistic vibe extends west past Victoria Park Avenue and through the Upper Beach community.
- The Danforth Road bus connects passengers to stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Short distance from Victoria Park Subway Station
- Danforth GO Train to Toronto’s Union Station
- Access downtown Toronto via Kingston Road, the Gardiner Expressway, Lakeshore Boulevard, as well as the Don Valley Parkway
- Close to Lake Ontario
- Scarborough Bluffs
- The Birchmount Community Centre
- Mutual Development Corporation
- Richard Ziegler Architect