25 St Mary Condos
25 St Mary Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Tenblock. Coming soon to Yonge and Bloor in Toronto.
Highlights at 25 St Mary Condos
25 St. Mary Street Condos is located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto, while amongst Toronto's most densely populated communities. Especially with the luxury of being within walking distance of major corridors of downtown. The Bay Street Corridor has grown into one of Toronto's premier condo markets, specifically attracting a large number of young professionals to the region. Because of the near proximity of the University of Toronto, the medical district, and the Financial District, this neighbourhood has a heavy international blend of residents and investors.
- Close to Dundas Station and College Station
- Steps to the Museum Subway Station
- Walking distance to Yonge-Dundas Square
- 2 minutes away from the retail districts of Bloor-Yorkville and Yonge Street
- Many attractions along Bay Street
- The Financial District, the Discovery District, the Hospital District, Toronto City Hall, Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, and central Yonge Street
- Surrounded by hundreds of retail shops as well as restaurants
- Steps to the University Of Toronto
- Stable student rent income
- Close to 5 Major Hospitals
- Walk Score of 99 out of 100
- Transit Score are perfect 100 out of 100.
- Nearby parks such as Queen's Park, George Hislop Park and Norman Jewison Park.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Pricing
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Tenblock
- Architect: GH3
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 59
- Suites: 1143