2699 Keele Street Condos
By: Worsley Urban
2699 Keele Street, North York, ON, Canada
24 Storeys | 398 Suites
2699 Keele Street Condos is a new condo development coming at Downsview neighbourhood. It is developed by Worsley Urban near Wilson Ave & Keele Street. There will be 2 building rising together connected with podium level with 24 storeys and a total of 398 residential units.
2699 Keele Street Condos Highlights:
- HWY 401 is just around the corenr
- Public transportation option at doorstep
- Humber River Hospital is located across the street
- Single bus ride to Wilson Subway station
- Close to Yorkdale Shopping Mall
- Easy access to Allen Road & HWY 400
It has a good Walk Score of 64 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 68 out of 100. Nearby parks include Maple Leaf Park, Queens GreenBelt Park and Parc Downsview Park.
- Developer: Worsley Urban
- Architect: E.I. Richmond Architects Inc.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 24
- Suites: 398
Pricing & Fees