2795 Bathurst Street Condos
2795 Bathurst Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Riverking Developments. Located in North York near Bathurst Street and Glencairn Avenue. The building entrance is facing to Bathurst Street with very good connectivity to schools and shops nearby.
2795 Bathurst Street Highlights
- Close to Lawrence West Subway Station
- Close to Yorkdale Mall
- Short Drive To Hwy 401/404
- Close to School and Parks
- Walk Score of 81 out of 100. Transit score of 73 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Castlefield Parkette, Nicol MacNicol Parkette and Unamed Park 15
Top Reasons to Invest
Residents need walk 13 minutes west to the Glencairn subway station. From there, head south to Union Station. Or, head North to Yorkdale GO station, making travel across the GTA seamless and easy. Also 2795 Bathurst Street Condos will be very close to the upcoming Forest Hill Station along the Eglinton LRT. This will provide excellent transit east-west for residents.
With hundreds of condominiums for sale, North York is one of the fastest-growing regions of Toronto. As well as a place where growth is expected to continue for decades. Property values are steadily increasing, and new listings hold a $686 price per square foot.
- Developer: Riverking Developments
- Architect: IBI Group
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 9
- Suites: 165