3201 Highway 7 Condos
3201 Highway 7 Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd. Coming soon to 3201 Highway 7 in Vaughan.
Highlights at 3201 Highway 7 Condos
Located in Vaughan, also known as "the City Above Toronto." The new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre serves as the city's central business district. This vivacious new urban centre contains a mix of residential condominiums, office towers, retail, parks, pedestrian paths, as well as a subway station. Vaughan is home to many people from various backgrounds, therefore making it a multicultural and diverse city.
- The Viva Bus Rapid Transit Station
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- Easy Access to Highway 400 as well as Highway 407
- 68 urban town homes (48 in Phase 1 and 20 in Phase 2)
- 530 apartments in three mid-rise buildings (6, 10 and 12 stories high respectively)
- 17th largest city in Canada and growing
- World class shopping and restaurants, a myriad of parks and recreational facilities, a vibrant arts scene, a robust public transit system and a state-of-the-art hospital,
- The new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is the downtown hub of this City
- VMC also serves as the new northwest TTC station location
- Kleinburg is home to the McMichael Canadian Art Collection – 100 acres of property within the idyllic Humber River valley
- Vaughan Mills shopping centre
- Canada’s Wonderland – one of the largest theme parks in Canada
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Building Status: Pre-construction