3268 Finch Avenue East Condos
3268 Finch Avenue East Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 3268 Finch Avenue East In Toronto by 95 Developments Inc.. The Major Intersection are Finch Street East and Warden Avenue. 3268Finch Avenue East Condos features a 13 storeys Building, 276 residential units. The Project come with rooftop indoor amenity and at-grade retail uses.
3268 Finch Ave East Condos Highlight:
- Step to Bridelwood Mall
- Close to TTC Stop
- Short Drive to Hwy 401
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short Distance to Seneca College
- Walk Score of 82 out of 100. Transit Score if 71 out of 100
- Nearby parks include North Bridlewood Park, North Bridlewood Park and Warden Park
The proposed 14 townhouses that will front Finch Avenue East and Bridletowne Circle will be live-work units.
The existing commercial plaza on the site is to be demolished and replaced with a total of 276 units and 314 parking spaces in a 3-level underground parking garage. A total gross floor area of 25,885 square metres is proposed, resulting in a floor space index (FSI) of 6.38 times the area of the lot.
Our VISION is to create business opportunities in the immediate surroundings by introducing a vibrant mixed-use development and different housing options to the community.
- Developer: 95 Developments
- Architect: TAES Architect Inc.
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 13
- Suites: 276