328 Bloor Street West Condos
By: First Capital
320 - 332 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
37 Storeys | 366 Suites
328 Bloor Street West Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by First Capital. Coming soon to Bloor and Spadina in Toronto.
Highlights at 328 Bloor Street West Condos
Located in the Annex – among Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhood. With residents such as successful business owners, well-known artists, University of Toronto students and faculty, and people from all walks of life. Many of the Annex’s rooming houses as well as multi-unit homes have recently been converted back to single-family homes, reflecting the historic Toronto neighbourhood’s resurgence.
This is a lively neighbourhood that gets its energy from the University of Toronto. Bloor Street is the Annex’s main shopping district, which includes a mix of clothing boutiques, bookstores, food markets, travel agencies, restaurants, as well as outdoor cafes. At night, the Annex comes alive with people from all over the city congregating in its restaurants, bars, and especially nightclubs.
- Yorkville Shopping District
- Well served by public transit
- Two subway stations – Spadina Station and Bathurst Station
- The Mirvish Village shopping district– a quaint collection of bookstores, art galleries, antique stores, as well as one-of-a-kind specialty stores
- Fitness centres including University of Toronto’s Athletic Centre and the Jewish Community Centre
- The Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
- The Spadina Road Public Library
- Minutes to Toronto’s business and entertainment districts
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: First Capital
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 37
- Suites: 366