3291 Kingston Road Condos
3291 Kingston Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by LCH Developments. Coming soon to Scarborough.
Highlights at 3291 Kingston Road Condos
In 1998, Scarborough merged with the City of Toronto and now specifically forms the city's eastern boundary. Stretching from Lake Ontario in the south while the City of Markham in the north. To the east, the Rouge River Valley forms a green corridor. Scarborough, which once seemed isolated, is now well-connected. The 401 highway runs through the heart of Scarborough, appearing to be close to everywhere due to subway lines on Eglinton and Sheppard Avenue.
Scarborough is not as densely populated as many other parts of Toronto because of the densely packed arks and ravine land. Agincourt, Highland Creek, West Hill, as well as Wexford have proud histories and bright futures as welcoming communities for many new Canadians.
Local Amenities and Recreation
3291 Kingston Road Condos is located in Scarborough Village, a quiet neighbourhood overlooking Lake Ontario.
- Myriad of shopping options
- Plethora of restaurants, as well as convenience stores, food markets, and new and used car dealerships and many more
- The Cederbrae Shopping Plaza
- The Marklington Square Shopping Centre
- The Scarborough Village Recreation Centre
- Scarborough Village Theatre
- Scarborough Village Park
- Scarborough's landmarks include the Rouge River and Rouge National Park.
- University of Toronto – 300-acre Scarborough campus
- The Scarborough Bluffs as well as Toronto’s east-end waterfront parks are just minutes away.
- Future Scarborough Village Public School
- The Eglinton Go Train station
- Easy access to downtown Toronto’s Union Station
- Several local TTC bus routes
- Short distance to Highway 401
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 3291 Kingston Road Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: LCH Developments
- Architect: RAW Design
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 11
- Suites: 343