3300 Highway 7 Condos
3300 Highway 7 is a new mixed-use development of condo and townhouse by Ripple Development. This new development is currently located at 3300 Highway 7 in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
The consistent growth and developments in Vaughan have been initiated by the Municipal and Provincial Government through the city’s Secondary Plan, focused on developing VMC’s residential and employment hubs.
3300 Highway 7 Highlights:
- 5 mins walk from VMC subway station
- Easy commute to Downtown Toronto via subway in 50 mins
- Easy access to HWY 400 & 401
- SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal connects to YRT and Brampton Transit busses
- Many conveniences located nearby such as IKEA, Costco, Walmart and Lowes
- Nearby parks include Belairway Park and Joey Panetta Park
The development proposed to contain three towers and all towers are connected by a 5-storey high podium. Two of them is high-rise building with 58 and 55 storeys high each and the third is mid-rise of 15 storeys.
First two tallest towers will have a total of 1,191 residential units including 13 townhome-style units which has 2-storey located on the ground. The townhome owners will have their own private entrances.
6th floor is where all the amenities are located. There are 2,400 sq.ft of indoor and 3,300 sq.ft of outdoor amenity spaces to use exclusively to the residents. Also, the ground floor of 1,332 sq.ft will be space for retails.
- Developer: Ripple Developments
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium and Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 58
- Suites: 1187