3359 Ellesmere Road Towns
3359 Ellesmere Road Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Profile Developments. Coming soon to 3359 Ellesmere Road in Scarborough.
Highlights at 3359 Ellesmere Road Towns
Located in Toronto's east end neighbourhood of Highland Creek. The Highland Creek River ecosystem surrounds the development, especially with panoramic views of lush greenery. The site has direct access to Highway 401, and is also minutes to GO Transit and the future Eglinton East LRT station. Conveniently located near the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus, specifically extending its new campus to meet the Province's post-secondary education enrollment goals.
- Easy access to HWY 401 and the Don Valley Parkway
- Future LRT Station
- 30 minute drive to downtown Toronto
- 30 minute ride to Union Station via GO Train
- Minutes to U of T Scarborough campus and Centennial College
- Short drive from Pan Am Centre
- 30 minute drive to Pearson Airport
- Nearby parks such as Cassandra Park, Brookbanks Park and Ranchdale Park.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access to this project, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Profile Developments
- Architect: TAES Architects
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 4
- Suites: 53