3401 Dufferin Street Condos
3401 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
40 Storeys | 7935 Suites
3401 Dufferin Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Oxford Properties Group. Coming soon to 3401 Dufferin Street Condos in North York.
Highlights at 3401 Dufferin Street Condos
Located in the Yorkdale-Glen Park neighbourhood in North York. Yorkdale-Glen Park is a diverse community due to the people from a wide range of socioeconomic backgrounds. This is a community undergoing revitalization, especially with its diverse mix of residents, tree-lined streets, and abundance of charming houses, is poised for continued residential growth. It is also home to local landmarks and as well as several popular amenities.
- Easy access to Allen Expressway and Highway 400/401
- Minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Lawrence Square Shopping Centre
- Several subway stations such as Yorkdale Station, Lawrence West Stations, and Glencairn Station
- Yorkdale-Glen Park has increased by 6.3 per cent between 2001 to 2011
- Excellent Transit Score of 89 out of 100
- 6 minute walk from the 1 LINE 1 (YONGE-UNIVERSITY) at the YORKDALE STATION - NORTHBOUND PLATFORM stop
- Nearby parks such as Baycrest Park, Conlands Parkette and Dane Parkette
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access, you can request floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Oxford Properties
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 40
- Suites: 7935