3555 Highway 7 East Condos
3555 Highway 7 East Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Topfar Developments. Coming soon to Highway 7 and Warden Avenue in Markham.
This project is in the heart of Markham, directly across the street from City Hall. It is intended to be the city's landmark, bringing a vibrant living atmosphere to the community along Highway 7.
Highlights at 3555 Highway 7 East Condos
Markham is the fourth most populous city in the Greater Toronto Area and also the 14th most populous city in Canada. It is adjacent to the Unionville's historic downtown shopping district with lovely suburban streetscapes lined with heritage homes, while attracting a vast number of visitors and tourists year round.
- Markham has three GO Train stations, located in Markham Village, Unionville, as well as Milliken
- Near several shopping centres such as Pacific Mall and Markville Mall
- Easy Access to Highway 407 and Highway 404
- CF Markville Shopping Centre
- Big Box stores such as Walmart, Lowe's Home Improvement, LCBO, Costco Wholesale, The Home Depot, Shopper's Drugmart and many more
- Rouge River, Rouge National Urban Park and Rouge Valley Park
- York University Markham Campus
- Pam Am Centre
- Cineplex Markham
- Milliken Mills Park
- Longham Square
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access to 3555 Highway 7 East Condos, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Developer: Topfar Developments Ltd.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 53
- Suites: 1034