358 Reynolds Street
358 Reynolds Street is a new condo development by Transmetro. With a total of 14 units currently under construction. Coming soon to Oakville.
Highlights at 358 Reynolds Street
358 Reynolds Street is located in Oakville – one of Toronto's affluent neighbourhoods. Over 260 national and international corporations have their headquarters here because of the safe community, excellent selection of private and public schools, and abundance of recreational opportunities, many business executives choose Oakville as a destination for their families. “Old Oakville,” located on the shores of Lake Ontario, has a charming downtown with a picturesque harbour lined with sailboats. The heritage homes in Old Oakville are among the best in the Greater Toronto Area. Bronte Village, located further west along the Lakeshore, is another popular waterfront community.
- The waterfront estates in Oakville are among the best in the GTA.
Oakville has a plethora of private schools.
- With three commuter highways and Go Train service, Oakville is ideal for commuters.
- Oakville is also relatively close to Toronto.
- The 400 series and QEW highways, as well as Go Transit train service, provide easy access.
- Oakville Town Hall is located in Oakville, Ontario.
- Sheridan College is a well-known international institution.
- Glen Abbey Golf Club is a world-class facility.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 358 Reynolds Street, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Transmetro Properties Limited
- Hicks Design Studio
- Under Construction