385 The West Mall Condos
385 The West Mall Condos is a new condo development by TAS. This new development is currently in preconstruction at 385 The West Mall in Toronto. There is 2 towers standing together and the tallest building stands 30 stories. A total unit for both towers is 665 units with some green spaces in the building for the resident can enjoy their free time during the day.
385 The West Mall Condos Highlights:
- Very close to HWY 427 access
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway along HWY 427
- Toronto Public Library located nearby
- Walking distance to Burnhamthorpe Collegiate Institute
- Short drive to Kipling GO Station
- 10 mins ride from Islington subway station
It has a Walk Score of 62 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 68 out of 100. This location is in the Etobicoke West Mall neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include West Mall Park, East Mall Park and Broadacres Park.
- SvN Architects