39 Newcastle Street Condos
39Newcastle Street Condos Highlight:
- Steps to TTC and Mimico Go Train Station
- Close to Hillside Park, Platsis Parkette and Vimy Ridge Parkette.
- Nearby schools include St Leo, St. Leo Catholic School and Artistic Edge Dance Company Inc.
- Grocery stores are No Frills, Margaritas Fruits & Deli and Lakeshore Valu-Mart.
39Newcastle Street Condos with three towers at heights of 22, 30 and 36 storeys. At the northwest corner of the site, the shortest tower 22 storeys. At the northeast corner would stand a 30 storey.The southeast corner and closest to the GO station would be the tallest tower on the block, rising 36 storeys .
Three Towers combined total of 833 residential units , including 55% (460) one-bedroom suites, 35% (288) two-bedroom suites and 10% (85) three-bedroom suites. Residents would have access to 1,704 m2 of indoor and 1,711 m2 of outdoor amenity space housed on the podium's fourth floor.
Parking for the project would be housed in a two level underground garage with three above-grade levels. A total of 598 parking spaces would be provided, with 429 reserved exclusively for residents, 105 spaces for visitors, and an additional 40 spaces serving the retail component. 15 car-sharing spaces would also be provided. The building will also include 639 bicycle parking spaces.
- VANDYK Group of Companies
- Kohn Architects and SvN Architects