390 Woodsworth Road Condos
390 Woodsworth Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Plaza. Coming soon to 401 and Leslie in North York.
Highlights at 390 Woodsworth Road Condos
390 Woodsworth Road Condos is in the St. Andrew-Windfields community. This neighbourhood has many nice features, such as well-treed streets, spacious family-sized houses, plenty of parkland, a good selection of schools, and easy access to Highway 401. As a result, it is popular among young families.
- Leslie Street is a major arterial road which includes street shopping, restaurants, convenience stores, commercial businesses and professional offices
- The Bayview Village Shopping Centre and CF Fairview Mall
- Shops at Don Mills – open-aired shopping centre
- The Town Square
- York Mills Arena
- York Mills Park, Windfields Park and also Edwards Gardens – among Toronto’s most famous parks
- Civic Garden Centre
- The Banbury Community Centre and The Banbury Tennis Club
- IKEA North York
- York Mills Subway Station and GO Transit
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Short drive to Pearson International Airport
- Under 30 minutes to downtown Toronto
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Starklands, you will receive first access floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Plaza Corp.
- Architect: TACT Architecture Inc.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 10
- Suites: 309