40 Hendon Avenue Towns
40 Hendon Avenue Towns is a new townhouse development by Hendon Developments. Coming soon to North York. This boutique townhouse is designed by HB Design and consists of 68, 4-storey townhouses.It is central to lifestyle, development and transit hence its location at Yonge & Finch.
REASONS TO INVEST AT 40 HENDON
During the day, find essential amenities nearby and at the Yonge Sheppard Centre just minutes from the residences. Or take a stroll in the protected greenspaces of Earl Bales, Gwendolen or Gibson Park. At night, treat yourself to a diverse range of restaurants and cafés along Yonge St. All mere moments from 40 Hendon Avenue Towns. Above all, connect to downtown Toronto with quick access to the Yonge-University subway line from this central community. Better still, explore the GTA’s top destinations with highways just a short drive away.
- Over 100+ Restaurants, Bars and Coffee Shops in the neighbourhood
- Yonge Sheppard Centre
- Mel Lastman Square
- Toronto Centre for the Arts
- Nearby Parks including Albert Standing Park, Earl Bales Park, Gwendolen Park, Gibson Park, Don Valley Golf Course
- And many more!
- Highway 401 / 400 / 404
- Don Valley Parkway
- 5 minute walk to Finch Station
- Under 30 minuite walk to North York Centre Station as well as Sheppard-Yonge Station
- Downtown Toronto (30 minutes drive)
- Transit Score of 78 out of 100
- Developer: Hendon Development
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 6