409 Brant Street Condos
409 Brant Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Reserve Properties. Coming soon to 409 Brant Street in Downtown Burlington.
Highlights at 409 Brant Street Condos
409 Brant Street Condos is located on Brant Street and moments from Lake Ontario. Situated in the Brant Hills neighbourhood in the north end of Burlington, Ontario. Next to the Bruce Trail, the town has convenient access to golf courses, hiking trails, and highways as well as the heart of Burlington. The Brant Hills community is a well-established enclave. From the intersection of Brant and Dundas, you can see Toronto to the east and the lake to the south.
Step outside and explore downtown Burlington's vibrant streets, specifically lined with chic boutiques and welcoming restaurants and cafes. The Brant Street Pier and its surroundings, while combining small-town charm with urban convenience.
- Access to major highways
- Burlington GO Station
- Minutes to Brant Pier as well as surrounding parks and trails
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- Conveniently situated along major thoroughfares such as Brant Street, Dundas Street, and the Guelph Line
- Brant Hills Community Centre has a library, a basketball court, and a cushioned gym floor, as well as a variety of activities.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools such as Bruce T Lindley Elementary School, Brant Hills Elementary School, St. Mark Elementary School, MM Robinson Secondary School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tim Hortons
- Burlington Public Library
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access at 409 Brant Street Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Reserve Properties
- Graziani + Corazza Architects