448 Markham Road Towns
448 Markham Road Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Insoho Developments. Coming soon to Scarborough's Woburn community.
Highlights at 448 Markham Road Towns
This new development is located in the Woburn community of Scarboruogh, where residents have convenience access throughout the GTA as well as multitudes of transportation options. This neighbourhood borders Highway 401 including rapid transit, GO transit, bus as well as subway lines. There is an abundance of parkland as well as local landmarks along the east and south perimeter of Woburn. Because of the growth and development that is taking place, many people are flocking to this area.
448 Markham Road Towns Local Amenities
- Scarborough City Centre
- Big Box Stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Best Buy, Starbucks,
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Cineplex Cinemas Scarborough
- Centennial Arena
- University of Toronto Scarborough and Centennial College
- Scarboro Golf and Country Club
- Nearby parks such as Confederation Park, Rosebank Park and Burrows Hall Park
- Highway 401
- Scarborough Centre Station
- McCowan Station
- Future Rapid Transit and GO Transit lines
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Insoho Developments
- ICON Architects Inc
- Condominium and Freehold