500 MacPherson Avenue Condos
500 MacPherson Avenue Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Zinc Developments. Coming soon to 500 Macpherson Avenue in Toronto.
Highlights at 500 MacPherson Avenue Condos
Located in Toronto’s Casa Loma neighbourhood. Toronto's Casa Loma neighbourhood has been a fashionable address since the magnificent medieval-style castle, named Casa Loma, built on the St Clair escarpment in 1911, . Other homes in the neighbourhood built shortly after would attempt to replicate its grandeur, albeit on a much smaller scale. Therefore, this affluent Toronto neighbourhood is highly sought after by homebuyers.
Local Amenities and Recreation
- Bathurst and St. Clair shopping district
- Gourmet food shops, high end boutiques, as well as professional services are available on Spadina Road
- Sir Winston Churchill Park – including ten floodlit tennis courts, a children’s playground, and also a running path
- Nordheimer Ravine
- Wells Hill Park – including a children’s playground and a wading pool
- Wells Hill Lawn Bowling Club
- Wychwood Public Library
- Hillcrest School – including an indoor pool and a gymnasium
Connectivity at 500 MacPherson Avenue Condos
- The Casa Loma neighbourhood is well served by public transit
- Local bus service
- St. Clair West subway station
- St. Clair Avenue West has a street car right-of-way
- Main arterial roadways are Bathurst Street and St.Clair Avenue
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Zinc Developments