506 Church Street Condos
506 Church Street Condos is a new condo development in Downtown Toronto by Graywood Developments. It is coming at 506 Church Street with a total of 173 residential units and 15 storeys.
506 Church Condos Highlights
- Walk Score 97 out of 100 & Transit Score 91 out of 100
- located in the Heart area in City
- Close to subway station and Public transit
- step to the university of Toronto and Ryerson University
- many retail shoppes near by
- Supermarket at the door step
- Nearby parks include Alexander Street Parkette, Cawthra Square Park and Cawthra Square Park
DOWNTOWN EAST MARKET KEY POINTS
- Fastest Growing Submarket for New Development
- Absorptions are Strong and Trending Higher
- Market Conditions Support Price Growth
- Established Rental Market with Above Average Yields
- Scarce Opportunities for Multi-Phase Projects in the Core
Top Reasons to Invest in 506 Church Street Condos
506 Church Street Condos is located in the downtown core of Toronto's Church and Wellesley neighbourhood, while known for its bustling city lifestyle. Just east of Queen’s Park, Church and Wellesley is a cultural hub for the city, as well as a youthful, energetic district. With the Ryerson University campus along its southern edge as well as UofT just a short walk away. Church and Wellesley is especially known for its quirky bars, fun nightlife. This area is in high demand for those specifically looking for an urban lifestyle, close to work. This vibrant neighbourhood is within walking distance of the Bay Street Corridor, the Financial District, as well as the Discovery District – all important economic sectors of the city. A great location for young professionals and families alike, Church and Wellesley is a hotspot for culture, but also for convenience.
- Massey Hall
- Countless shops, restaurants and many more
- Art Gallery of Ontario, just a short walk away
- Carlton Cinema
- Yonge & Dundas Square – Hosting concerts and all kinds of city events
- A vibrant urban centre – Festivals, parades, and cultural events
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Loblaws and LCBO
- Toronto General Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital and the Hospital for Sick Children within just a few minutes walk
- A number of schools within a short distance, from Church Street Junior Public School, to the Rosedale Day school, Jesse Ketchum Junior and Senior Public School, and many more within a short walk, or trip on the TTC.
Yonge street is the most famous, and busiest road in Toronto, without a doubt one of the longest streets in the world. The street begins at the shore of Lake Ontario, and then carries all the way north to Barrie. Toronto has many major arterial roads such asDundas, Bloor, Queen, King, and University, while forming a grid foundation for which the entire city’s transit network rests. Travelling across the GTA is simple even just from these main streets which carry off in every direction towards the eastern as well as western reaches of the GTA, like Scarborough, Durham Region, Etobicoke, Peel Region and Halton Region to the east and west, as well as York Region in the north.
510 Yonge Street Condos is located in a singularly convenient crossroads in Toronto. With Wellesley Station just across the street, it’s a simple walk to connect with the TTC. You can hop onto the subway in five minutes from your front door to just about anywhere in the city. Wellesley Station is part of the TTC Subway Line 1, which is directly downtown. From there, the entire GTA is at your fingertips! Take the TTC Subway Line 1 or Line 2 to Union Station, or up north, east or west to all the distant corners of the city.
Another crosstown option is the College Street car, which is just a block south and travels east-west along College and Carlton streets, from High Park to the Danforth.
It’s projected that very soon Toronto will have the most high-rise condos in the world, and young professionals continue to find the downtown core and West End an attractive spot for starting a family and making a home. Toronto’s growth continues it’s upward trend, and so will Toronto’s most vibrant region. Nowhere is this likely to be more true than the Downtown Core, and with neighbourhoods like the Garden District, Cabbagetown and Church & Wellesley going through unprecedented change and construction, now is an excellent time to look into investment in the area.
Condo prices in Toronto sit healthily in the high $400K range, and continue to grow by about 10% every year. With this robust and ambitious plan, CentreCourt is looking to build a community that will stand the test of time right in the heart of the city. And with so many draws, like Universities, Campuses and Businesses so close by, this will always be an attractive area for students and young professionals looking for an easy commute.
Church and Wellesley is in high demand. Great sky-scraping condominiums have radically changed the area over the last twenty years, and this densification is only expected to continue. With such character and charm, the area is a sought-after place for people of all types to set down roots, and an attractive place for students to rent during their post-secondary careers. This makes investment in homes in the area a wise investment.
- Developer: Graywood Developments Ltd
- Architect: Diamond + Schmitt Architects Inc.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 14
- Suites: 160