6464 Yonge Street Condos
6464 Yonge Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Revenue Properties Company Ltd. Coming soon to North York.
Highlights at 6464 Yonge Street Condos
6464 Yonge Street Condos is located in the Newtonbrook West community in North York. During the day, find essential amenities nearby and at the Yonge Sheppard Centre just minutes from the residences. Or take a stroll in the protected greenspaces of Earl Bales, Gwendolen or Gibson Park. At night, treat yourself to a diverse range of restaurants and cafés along Yonge St. All mere moments from 40 Hendon Avenue Towns. Above all, connect to downtown Toronto with quick access to the Yonge-University subway line from this central community. Better still, explore the GTA’s top destinations with highways just a short drive away.
- Over 100+ Restaurants, Bars and Coffee Shops in the neighbourhood
- Yonge Sheppard Centre
- Mel Lastman Square
- Toronto Centre for the Arts
- Nearby Parks including Albert Standing Park, Earl Bales Park, Gwendolen Park, Gibson Park, Don Valley Golf Course
- And many more!
- Highway 401 / 400 / 404
- Don Valley Parkway
- 5 minute walk to Finch Station
- Under 30 minuite walk to North York Centre Station as well as Sheppard-Yonge Station
- Downtown Toronto (30 minutes drive)
- Developer: Revenue Properties Company Ltd
- Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 50
- Suites: 8326