778 King Street West Condos
778 King Street West Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Lamb Development Corp. Coming soon to King and Bathurst in Toronto.
Highlights at 778 King Street West Condos
Located in the Niagara community of downtown Toronto. Niagara is a residential and industrial community and is also currently undergoing a shift toward more residential housing and less industrial buildings. Stanley Park, a multi-recreational facility popular with area residents, while serving as the physical and social centre of Niagara. Niagara provides easy access to the business and entertainment districts of Toronto.
- Regular streetcar service runs on Queen Street, King Street, and Bathurst Street
- Minutes from the Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard
- Queen Street West shopping district – an eclectic mix of antique shops, art galleries, bookstores, fashion stores, natural food markets, and restaurants
- King Street also has stores and restaurants that serve the resident's daily necessities
- Local landmarks such as Rogers Centre, Exhibition Place, the Harbourfront, and the Toronto Islands.
- Stanley Park
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Lamb Development Corp
- Architect: architectsAlliance
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 17
- Suites: 373