8 Temple Condos
2 Temple Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
15 Storeys | 246 Suites
1 - 3 Bedroom(s)
447 - 1,351 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: September 28, 2023
8 Temple Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Curated Properties. Coming soon to 8 Temple Avenue in West Toronto's Liberty Village neighbourhood.
Highlights at 8 Temple Condos
- 1 min walk to TTC Bus 83A-connecting to Ossington Station
- 5 mins walk to King Street and King Streetcar
- 5 mins to Exhibition GO Station
- 8 mins walk to King-Liberty Smart Track
- Short walk or streetcar ride from the downtown core
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway
- limitless delicious restaurants at Liberty Village
- 1 min walk from Liberty Market building and Metro Plaza
- 5 mins walk from BMO Field, CNE Grounds, King Street, and Lakeshore Blvd
- 10 mins walk from Queen Street, Trinity Bellwoods Park
- 15 mins walk from Entertainment District
- Located near restaurants, bars, landmark amenities and entertainment options
8 Temple Condos Features
- 246 Elegantly Appointed Suites With Large Balconies And Terraces
- Feature Arch Entryway
- Signature Amenities Attributed To The Entire Rooftop Floor
- 24-hour Concierge
- 9, 10 And 11 Foot Ceilings
- Optional Pantry, Linen Closets And Islands
- Optional In-Suite Concierge Storage Closet
Top Reasons to Invest in 8 Temple Condos
Liberty Village is a thriving, high-rise residential neighbourhood that's only minutes walk to just about everything in the city. This charming area sits just west of King West Village, and just south of Queen West. Enjoy stunning views of Lake Ontario from your window, or take a stroll out your front doorstep to the many beautiful lake-side parks like Marilyn Bell Park, or Fort York. Spend summer days at the historic Toronto Exhibition, or ride your bike along the lake shore.
In the north, some of Toronto's trendiest neighbourhoods ooze culture and style - the famous Queen West neighbourhood–often called "the hippest neighbourhood in the world" is peppered with bars, clubs and hangouts with their own unique identities. Music venues like the Drake Hotel, and the Grand Hall host bands from just about everywhere, and the local restaurants, bars and brunch spots are unmatched and instragram-worthy.
Just about everything you could ever need is within a short walk, from grocery stores, to retail, and with some of the city's most beautiful parks like Trinity Bellwoods so close by, even a casual day of errands can become a gorgeous stroll through nature.
2. Transit Options
Transit within 2 Temple Avenue and throughout the downtown core couldn't be easier. First of all, the neighbourhood has an excellent walk score of 93/100, making it very convenient for pedestrians and cyclists. A short walk will connect you to dozens of lines within the TTC - first and foremost - residents have easy access to streetcars that criss-cross around the borders of the neighbourhood on streets like Queen West and Dufferin. From there, connection is simple to the TTC's subway lines like the Yonge-University Line and the Bloor-Danforth line.
Major transit lines all funnel through the hub of Union Station, in the southern end of the Entertainment District, just a few kilometres east of 2 Temple Avenue. From here, travellers, commuters and explorers alike have seemingly unlimited options. The UP Express Train connects Union to Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Mississauga, the GO Transit infrastructure runs commuter rail lines across the entire GTA and beyond, and VIA Rail provides inter-city transit along the Quebec-Windsor Corridor, the most populous region in all of Canada.
Meanwhile, the local airport, Billy Bishop is only a few blocks away, making regional and international flights an unusually relaxing affair.
3. Investment Opportunities
- Developer: Curated Properties
- Architect: RAW Design
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Coming Soon
- Storeys: 15
- Suites: 246
- Suite Type: 1 - 3
- Suite Size: 447 - 1,351
- Launch: September 28, 2023