933 The Queensway Condos
By: Mattamy Homes
933 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
16 Storeys | 227 Suites
1 - 3 Bedroom(s)
933 The Queensway Condos, otherwise known as 935 The Queensway, is a new condo development by Mattamy Homes. 933 The Queensway proposed a total of 243 units with 16 storeys southeast corner of The Queensway and Islington Avenue. This perfect location is just a minute away from the Gardiner Express and endless retails, restaurants are located along The Queensway.
This project has a unique design of the building with a touch of curve shaped balconies to most upper floors and more than enough of total 2,645 m² of outdoor terrace spaces for all residents on 9, 11, and 14th floor. The ground floor is designed as a mixed use of retail, amenities, and 2 storey of townhome units. 491 m² of retail on the ground floor will bring more convenient to the residents with 727 m² of ground floor amenity area.
250 parking spaces underground (4-level) and a total of 187 bicycle spaces on P1 to all residents, visitors as well as the retail.
933 The Queensway Condos Highlights
933 The Queensway is located in the Stonegate-Queensway neighborhood in Toronto. With a Walk score of 81 out of 100 and Transit score of 60 out of 100.
- access to the Gardiner Express in just a minute
- many retail and restaurants nearby
- short commute to Downtown Toronto by Gardiner Express
- 7 minutes drive to Mimico Go Station
- just 5 minutes drive away from IKEA Etobicoke
- Cineplex Cinemas across the street
- many retails, restaurants nearby
- Nearby parks include Queensway Park, Queensland Park and Ourland Park.
- Developer: Mattamy Homes
- Architect: TACT Architecture Inc.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 16
- Suites: 227
- Suite Type: 1 - 3