Abbott's Run is a new pre-construction townhouse and single family home development by Minto Communities. Coming soon to Abbott Street East in Stittsville.
Highlights at Abbott's Run
Abbott's Run is a new community by Minto Communities Ottawa. Located between Kanata and Stittsville, where it connects you to a modern, local lifestyle. Abbott's Run will feature a diverse selection of exquisitely designed Single Family Homes and Townhomes, including new designs and floor plans! Everything is designed to keep up with your evolving lifestyle, from a home office for work to a guest suite. For your first house, your expanding family, and all in between.
More than 300 homeowners will have the opportunity to call the community home during Stage 1. And as Abbott's Run expands, so does the potential. It's where you'll find warmth and character, as well as stability and opportunity. Launching in early 2023!
- At the centre of Ottawa’s fast-growing west end
- Positioned along a future LRT stop
- Highway 417 nearby
- Close proximity to urban amenities
- Steps away from schools, shops and entertainment
- Within reach of Canada’s largest technology park
- Popular stores such as Winners, HomeSense and Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Childcare, banks, service centres and everyday essentials
- Amberwood Village Golf
- Kanata Recreation Centre
- CARDELREC Recreation Complex
- Multiple parks and scenic hiking trails
- Grocery stores, restaurants and daily conveniences
- Four future parks
- More amenities, more pathways and more connections
- Access to green space, recreational complexes, and the best of both Kanata and Stittsville
THE HISTORY OF ABBOTT'S RUN
Abbott's Run honours the H.H. Abbott, the first steam locomotive to travel through Stittsville in 1870. During its operation, it was vital in serving locals and strengthening the economy. Today, the developing LRT maintains the tradition of conveying a sense of progress and a promising future.
The train also inspired the community logo, which has two sets of overlapping railway tracks. One represents the old rail line, while the other represents the new line. While the arching tracks form a "A" and provide the delicate shape of a house.
Overall, Abbott's Run is a place where families are connected to everything Ottawa has to offer. Where your health, happiness, and well-being are in good order. Stage 1 will begin next spring. Stay tuned on community news, such as the release date, site plan, and pricing.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as priority unit selection. Register today or you can also speak to one of our platinum brokers to request for more sales information.
- Building Status: Pre-construction