Highlights at Above Condos
Above Condos, an idyllic community experience especially located north of Mississauga's downtown. Discover this stunning condominium community on Hurontario, in addition to being close to the LRT Bristol Station and the best urban amenities in the city. Coming soon to Bristol Road and Hurontario Street.
- Bristol Station is adjacent to Above Condos
- Future Hurontario LRT – 18km Line, 19 stops
- Connect to GO Transit, the Mississauga Transitway, Brampton Transit, ZUM and MiWay
- 1-min walk away from street transit stop, Hurontario St. At Bristol Rd. Bus Station & LRT Station
- 1-min walk to Sandalwood Square Shopping Mall
- 10-min walk to 8 parks & trails, as well as Frank McKechnie Community Centre
- 5-min drive to HWY 403
- 7-min drive to Square One Shopping Centre
- 14-min drive to to HWY 401
- 16-min drive to Lakeshore Port Credit
- 20-min drive to UofT Mississauga, Erindale Park and Golf Courses
- 6-min bike ride to Indian Summer Trail Park and also Hawthorne Valley Park
- 16-min bike ride to to Square One GO Station
- 15-min ride to Toronto Pearson International Airport
- 35-min ride to Downtown Toronto
Above Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada's largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga's growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honoured with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto's expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada's largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.