Bartley Towns is a new Townhouse development by BAZIS in Toronto. This new Townhome is coming at 108 Bartley Drive in Toronto with a total of 84 units. It is contemporary Townhomes in North York connected to the Eglinton LRT.
Bartley Towns Highlights:
- Minutes to DVP and upcoming Eglinton LRT
- Connected directly to Bartley Park
- Overlooking beautiful Bartley Park
- Close to many transportation
- Easy trip to Downtown Toronto
- O'connor Community Centre pool, Science Centre, Aga Khan Museum located nearby
- 20 mins drive from Yorkdale and Bayview Village
- 15 mins drive from Fairview Mall
- Walk Score of 69 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 66 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Warner Park, Edge Park and Wigmore Park
Nestled into the tree-lined enclave at Eglinton and Victoria Park, Bartley Towns brings contemporary style and urban refinement to one of Toronto's most established family communities. Integrated into the namesake Bartley Park, these freehold townhomes gracefully balance idyllic surroundings with the energy and sophistication of urban life.
Bartley Towns offers various suite sizes from 3 to 5 bedroom layouts with spacious kitchens, expansive outdoor terraces and impressive finishes. It will range from 1,475 to over 1,700 sq.ft per each suite. All suites will have attached rear garages with the community providing four spaces for visitors.
- Developer: Bazis Inc.
- Architect: Bartley Towns
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Suites: 84
- Suite Type: 3 - 4.5 Bedroom(s)
- Suite Size: 1134 - 1876 Sq Ft
- Launch: 2020
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From $949,990 to over $1,350,990
- Maintenance Fee: $113.95/month
$40,000 in 30 days
$25,000 in 90 days
$25,000 in 180 days
$25,000 in 270 days
Balance to 15% in 360 days