Big Sky Towns
482 Norfolk St S, Simcoe, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From $644,990 - $739,990
Single Family Home
2 Storeys | 51 Suites
3 - 4 Bedroom(s)
1414 - 1852 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2023
Big Sky Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Big Sky Homes. Coming soon to 482 Norfolk St S in Simcoe.
Welcome to Big Sky - A Serene Haven Amidst Nature's Splendor
Live Amidst the Spectacular Backdrop at Big Sky Towns
Nestled in the heart of Norfolk County lies the charming town of Simcoe, especially with a tranquil paradise surrounded by breathtaking beaches, lush forests, picturesque parks, and scenic trails. If you crave the perfect blend of nature and community, Big Sky is the place for you. Discover our brand new phase featuring 2-storey freehold townhomes, designed to provide sophisticated living amidst the beauty of Lake Erie's nearby inspiration.
Discover Your Dream Home at Big Sky Towns
Big Sky's intimate enclave fosters a sense of community where neighbours become friends, children attend school together, as well as every convenience is just around the corner. Each room in our townhomes is bathed in natural light, while exuding comfort and style. With up to four bedrooms, our modern aesthetic and spacious living areas are complemented by elegant signature finishes throughout.
A Natural Haven, A World of Convenience
Situated at the intersection of Decou Road and Norfolk Street. Big Sky Towns seamlessly blends into nature's embrace, while granting easy access to magnificent trails and parks for your exploration. Enjoy proximity to boutique shops, delightful restaurants, craft breweries, sandy beaches, golf courses, and top-rated elementary and secondary schools. Big Sky's convenient location ensures that the grocery store is a walk away, and the Simcoe Town Centre is nearby. Highways 6 and 403 provide swift access to Hamilton, Cambridge, and Brantford in under an hour, making your daily commutes a breeze.
- Top Rated Schools with 58 Elementary Schools as well as 14 Secondary Schools
- Satellite Campus of Fanshawe College and Hamilton's McMaster University's Faculty of Health
- 5 mins from Norfolk General Hospital, Simcoe Town Centre, as well as Public Library
- 7 mins to Shopping centre including Winners, Canadian Tire, Canadian Super Store and Walmart
- 17 mins to Turkey Point Beach, Norfold Conservation and Port Dover Beach
- 25 mins to Hagersville, and National Parks and Trails
- 526 Community Parks and Playgrounds, featuring tennis, pickleball courts, splash pads, sports fields, skate parks, as well as pavilions
- 9 local recreation centres
- An extensive network of hiking and biking trails that traverse rural, forested as well as urban areas
- Norfolk Conservation Area, Hay Creek Conservation Area and 14km Delhi Rail Trail
Features of Big Sky Towns
- Access to backyard via garage
- Open kitchen
- 2nd floor laundry
- Double sinks in Ensuite
- Walk-in closet in Principal Bedroom
- Large lots
Reasons to Love the Town of Simcoe
- Head of the Class: Simcoe boasts an abundance of public and private elementary and secondary schools, along with a regional campus of Fanshawe College, ensuring excellent educational opportunities for you and your family.
- Put Down Roots: Recognized as one of the safest places to live in Canada by Maclean's in 2019, Simcoe offers the perfect environment to establish long-lasting roots and a thriving community life.
- Be Close to It All: Enjoy close proximity to existing residential communities, fostering a sense of belonging while being part of a dynamic and vibrant neighborhood.
- Convenient Location: Easy access to major highways, amenities, and recreational hot spots with ease and convenience.
- Family-Friendly Festivals: Experience year-round fun at the Norfolk County Farmers' Market, the County Fair and Horse Show, as well as the famous Christmas Panorama.
Come to Big Sky Towns in Simcoe, and embrace a lifestyle where natural beauty meets modern convenience. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this vibrant community – your serene haven amidst nature's splendor!
- Developer: Calibrex Developments
- Architect: Stamp & Hammer
- Building Type: Single Family Home
- Ownership: Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 2
- Suites: 51
- Suite Type: 3 - 4
- Suite Size: 1414 - 1852
- Launch: 2023
Pricing & Fees
- Price: $644,990 - $739,990
$25,000 with the offer
$25,000 in 90 days
$20,000 in 180 days
VIP Registrant Bonus Offering*
- $5,000 DESIGN STUDIO DOLLARS*
- 3" Premium Quality Laminate Flooring in Upper Hall**
- Quartz Countertop in Kitchen **
- 9ft Ceilings on Main Floor**