Birch Condos & Towns at Lakeview Village
By: Branthaven Homes
1082 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Condo and Towns
14 Storeys | 357 Suites
VIP Launch: 2023
Birch Condos & Towns at Lakeview Village is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by Branthaven. Coming soon to 1110 Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga.
Highlights at Birch Condos & Towns at Lakeview Village
Birch is a Modern Mid-rise Condo in Phase 1 of Lakeview Village's Master Plan, especially with its distintive architecture and delicate design.Lakeview Village, located near Lakeshore and Dixie, where Mississauaga's waterfront meets Toronto's urban edge, is 177 acres of destination waterfront lands with every modern amenity imaginable. Lakeview Village puts you right in the middle of everything, from waterfront trails and beaches to parks and nature preserves to shops, schools, as well as cultural centres. A series of parks and pathways seamlessly connecting Lakeview Village's waterfront and woodlands to its central gathering greenspace, Ogden Park.
- 177 Acre Mix-Used Waterfront Community
- Adjacent to 64-Acre Waterfront Conservation Lands
- Awarded 2022 National Urban Design Award
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada's largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- Connect to Future LRT and GO/TTC
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Pricing at
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Branthaven Homes
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Coming Soon
- Storeys: 14
- Suites: 357
- Launch: 2023
- Over 15,000 Sq.Ft. of Amenities
- Rooftop Terrace