Bridle Trail Urban Towns
Bridle Trail Urban Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Your Home Developments. Coming soon to 4316 Ebenezer Road.
EXQUISITE LIVING COMING TO CLAIREVILLE
Bridle Trail is a collection of stunning two-story and bungalow-style urban towns that back onto the William Hostrawser Valley. Bridle Trail connects you to every possible amenity while nestled in the heart of nature and is just a stone's throw from the picturesque Claireville Conservation area and Hwy 407 & 427.
Highlights at Bridle Trail
Bridle Trail Urban Towns is in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of green space for people to enjoy.
- Claireville Conservation Area at your doorstep
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Bridle Trail, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Your Home Developments
- Platinum Access
- 2 - 3
- 1011 - 1242
Pricing & Fees
- $915,900 - $956,900
- Hydro, Water and Gas Separately Metered
- $10,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 90 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% in 270 days
2.5% in 365 days
5% due on Occupancy
- Harris, Sheaffer LLP, in Trust
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
2 Parking Spots
$3,500 Appliance Credit
$25,000 Assignment Plus HST and Legal Fees
Granite Kitchen Counters Including Island as per Plan
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Upgrade
In main level Living and Dining Room