By: Argo Developments, TACC Developments, Paradise Developments, Mosaik Homes, Greenpark Group, Fieldgate Homes
The Gore Road & King Street, Caledon, ON, Canada
Condo, Towns & Singles
Caledon Station is a new pre-construction condo, townhouse and single family home development by Argo Developments, TACC Developments, Paradise Developments, Mosaik Homes, Greenpark Group and Fieldgate Urban. Coming soon to The Gore Road and King Street in Caledon.
Highlights at Caledon Station
Surrounded by green pathways, forests, and meadows to explore. Caledon Station just minutes from Highway 410, which connects you to Highways 407, 401, 403, as well as local and GO Transit, allowing you to go to Toronto or Niagara Falls in no time.
- Home to 18 Villages such as Caledon Village, Bolton, Palgrave, Inglewood and many more
- Dozens of parks, trails, top-rated schools, convenient shopping and dining
- 260 kilometres of trails such as The Great Trail, Caledon Trailway and Bruce Trail
- Caledon Lake Forest, Upper Credit Conservation Area and Forks of the Credit Provincial Park
- Located just north of Brampton
- Minutes to Highways 400, 407, 427 and 410
- Connecting directly to the 403 and 401
- Local transit, GO Transit and many more
- Caledon is one of of the best places to live in Canada
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Argo Developments, TACC Developments, Paradise Developments, Mosaik Homes, Greenpark Group, Fieldgate Homes
- Architect: Q4 Architects and Looney Ricks Kiss Inc
- Building Type: Condo, Towns & Singles
- Ownership: Condominium and Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Suites: 4042