CAVO Condos is a new pre-construction condos development by Minto. Coming soon to Dundas Street West and Cordova Avenue at 12-20 Cordova Avenue in Etobicoke.
Highlights at CAVO Condos
CAVO Condos proposed to have various range of unit sizes from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom, while consisting of approximately 5,200 sq.ft of amenity spaces in the building. This site is located northwest of Islington and Bloor, while just south of Dundas Street West and Cordova Avenue, on the west side of Cordova Ave.
- Walk Score 83 out of 100 & Transit Score 97 out of 100
- Located in the Heart of Toronto West
- 6 mins walk to Islington Subway Station
- Close to Royal York Subway Station
- Close to Tom Riley Park And Humber River
- Short drive to Hwy 427
- Many retail shoppes nearby
- Supermarket at the doorstep
- Nearby parks such as Echo Valley Park, Fairfield Park and Greenfield Park
The remarkable story of Minto Communities growth is inspiring family value, social purpose, professional excellence as well as ethical responsibility. Bringing together the skills, energy and talents for over twelve hundred employees, Minto Communities has been instrumental in the design and construction of more than 85,000 residential and commercial properties in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and South Florida. Minto Communities distinctive tree logo stands for its strong values deeply rooted in tradition and also its commitment to the environment. Our unique vision is consistently evident in each community we thoughtfully build.
This new project is developed by Canada's one of the largest developer, Minto. CAVO Condos is a Master-planned community within broader neighbourhood redevelopment.
- Wallman Architects
- Coming Soon
- 1 - 3
- 5,200 Sq Ft Amenity Space
- Fitness Facility
- Co-working Lounge
- Kids Area
- Indoor/Outdoor Rooftop Amenities