241 Church Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From $595,990 - $1,506,990
50 Storeys | 594 Suites
Studio - 3 Bedroom(s)
380 - 1215 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2023
Centricity Condos Highlights
At Church & Dundas, condominiums coming soon to the Centre of Downtown Toronto. Right in the heart of an area known as the Garden District. This highly dense sector of the downtown core is known for its bustling city lifestyle.
- Downtown Condos in The Core
- Coming early 2023
- Transit-Oriented Development
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Just 5 mins walk from Dundas subway station
- Walking distance to Toronto Metropolitan University
- Short distance from U of T and George Brown College St. James Campus
- Walking distance to the world-famous Eaton Centre Shopping Mall, Dundas Square, City Hall and more
- Nearby Local Amenities such as Art Gallery of Ontario, Carlton Cinema, Massey Hall
- Countless shops, dining, entertainment and attractions
- Short walk to shopping malls, supermarkets and even St. Michael's Hospital
The Garden District is essentially the epicentre of the city - with concerts and all kinds of city events being hosted in the glitzy Yonge & Dundas Square, and overflowing into the rest of the city. Festivals, parades, as well as cultural events make this neighbourhood a vibrant urban centre.
This section of Yonge Street has a storied history, often associated with the iconic "Sam The Record Man" neon sign that used to hang above the famous record store, and now has a permanent home at Yonge & Dundas Square. Many shops once considered Toronto landmarks have disappeared in the past few decades, but they are not forgotten. Especially with the new projects in the area focused on holding onto that central Toronto identity by mixing high-rise living with office and retail space on lower levels. As Ryerson University continues to expand, students have moved into the area, while bringing with them energy and excitement. Unique attractions like Karaoke bars, and escape rooms, board game cafes and boutique bars have cropped up, while creating new traditions and landmarks.
Centricity Condos is located in a singularly convenient crossroads in Toronto. The most famous, and busiest road in Toronto, Yonge Street, is one of the longest streets in the world, and begins at the shore of Lake Ontario, and carries all the way north to Barrie. Other major streets in Toronto, Dundas, Bloor, Queen, King, and University form a grid foundation for which the entire city's transit network rests. Travelling across the GTA is simple even just from these main streets which carry off in every direction towards the eastern and western reaches of the GTA, like Scarborough, Durham Region, Etobicoke, Peel Region and Halton Region to the east and west, as well as York Region in the north.
- Robust Public Transit
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
- Major subway lines, streetcar lines and bus routes all converging within the downtown district
- Union Station hub in the southern end of the Entertainment District
- The UP Express Train connects Union to Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Mississauga
- The GO Transit infrastructure runs commuter rail lines across the entire GTA and beyond
- VIA Rail provides intercity transit along the Quebec-Windsor Corridor
- 5 mins to the subway
- Walk score of 99 out of 100
Greenspaces are abound in the area, for instance, the spectacular Allan Gardens nearby - a historic green space with decades of history in the city. Complete with off-leash dog park, multiple charming pathways, and a gorgeous canopy of trees. Other parks like Moss Park are nearby, and with unique neighbourhoods like Church & Wellesley and Cabbagetown just a short walk away, That is to say, there's always something fun or interesting going on nearby.
The building itself, designed by Turner Fleischer Architects, grows out of the iconic bank facade at street level, and rises 53 storeys. A rectangular, angular design, sections of windows will be framed with white aluminum which will get thicker as the building rises, while creating a dramatic gradual change in the window shape towards the top of the tower.
Though a full list of amenities for the building have yet to be released, we're expecting a number of the standards - fitness rooms, shared spaces for hosting - with the level of polish and modern furnishings that have come to be synonymous with Graywood projects. Therefore, a high standard of resident amenities will be available without even leaving the building.
Graywood Developments is an award-winning private investment and real estate developer based out of Toronto. Though they're based in the GTA, they take pride in making strong investments outside of Ontario as well. With over 30 professionals and support staff, Graywood is trusted across the board, certainly with partners in the financial sector. With a reputation for having a strong team with solid relationships at the centre of their client partnerships.
Led by President and CEO Stephen Price, Graywood Developments has grown into quite a force in the Canadian real estate scene. They currently have thousands of low-rise residences and condos worth over $2 billion. Graywood has gone on to win various prestigious awards in the condo development market, for example, from High-Rise Project of the Year, to Best Model Suite at the 2011 BILD Awards. To sum up, projects by Graywood are noted for their smooth, stylish design and architecture.
TOP REASONS TO INVEST
It is expected that Toronto will soon have the most high-rise condos in the world, and young professionals continue to find the downtown core and West End appealing places to start a family and make a home. Toronto's growth continues its upward trend, and so will Toronto's most vibrant region. Nowhere is this likely to be more true than the Downtown Core, and with neighbourhoods like the Garden District, Cabbagetown and Church & Wellesley going through unprecedented change and construction, now is an excellent time to look into investment in the area.
Living at Church and Dundas provides residents an unparalleled urban experience. Centricity Condos is designed especially with students and investors in mind.. We anticipate that this exciting development will be in high demand.
- Condo prices in the city of Toronto sit in the high range
- Continue to grow by about 10% every year.
- Many Universities, Campuses and Businesses close by
- Attractive area for students as well as young professionals looking for an easy commute
- #1 Fastest growing city in North America
- 98% population increase by 2041
- 316,000 new jobs by 2041
- A thriving tech hub
- Strong rental upside
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Developer: Graywood Developments Ltd
- Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 50
- Suites: 594
- Suite Type: Studio - 3
- Suite Size: 380 - 1215
- Launch: 2023
Pricing & Fees
- Price: $595,990 - $1,506,990
- Cost of Parking: $129,000
- Cost of EV Parking: $145,000
- Parking Availability: For 2 bedroom + den and larger (subject to availability)
- Maintenance Fee: $0.70/SF
- Notes: Water and hydro are separately metered
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 180 days
2.5% in 380 days
2.5% in 540 days
5% on Occupancy
- Special Preview Pricing
- $10,000 off the Purchase Price of a Studio/Jr. 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bedroom + Den*
- $20,000 off the Purchase Price of a 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bedroom + Den/ 3 Bedroom/ 3 Bedroom + Den *
- Opening Extended Deposit Structure
- $5,000 towards closing costs (Limited to the first 100 sales)
- $0 Assignment Fee ** Value at $5,000
- The Right to lease during Occupancy***
- Development Charges and Levies capped at:
- $13,500 for Studios/ Jr.1B/ 1B/ 1B + Den (regularly $16,000)
- $18,500 for 2B/ 2B + Den/3B /3B + Den (regularly $20,000)
- Spin Studio
- Multimedia Lounge
- Multimedia Room
- Co-Working Space & Lounge
- Yoga & Meditation Studio
- Outdoor Fitness
- Children's Play Zone
- Outdoor BBQ & Dining
- Outdoor Lounge
- Rooftop Seating
- Indoor Party Room
- Outdoor Dining