Champion's Run Towns
Champion's Run Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Tiffany Park Homes. Coming soon to Leslie Street and 19th Avenue in Toronto.
Highlights at Champion's Run Towns
Richmond Hill is the third most populous municipality in York Region, because of the population of over 206,000 people. Richmond Hill is a fantastic place to live, work, and play, especially with its steady increase in growth and developments.
- High tech cluster with over 5,000 companies and over 75,000 jobs
- Richmond Hill is rated among the safest and cleanest cities in Ontario
- Several large shopping malls, gourmet restaurants, top medical facilities, parks and conservation areas
- Outdoor recreation activities such as hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, golfing and cross-country skiing
CONNECTIVITY at Champion's Run Towns
Transportation and transit options are also abundant in the area. Highway 404, Gormley GO station, as well as York Region Transit routes are all within minutes. The future Yonge Subway Extension will also benefit residents. There are numerous schools, parks, trails, golf courses, recreational facilities, and shopping centres just outside your door.
- Nearby Gormley GO station
- York Region Transit and VIVA routes
- Future subway planned along the Yonge Street corridor
- Minutes to Highway 404/DVP, which connects to Highways 407, 407 and the Gardiner Expressway to downtown Toronto
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Champion's Run Towns, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Tiffany Park Homes