Chelsea Green Condos
Chelsea Green Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Great Eagle Holdings. With a total of 1883 units spanning across three 31-, 49- and 85-storey towers. Coming soon to 33 Gerrard Street West in Toronto.
Highlights at Chelsea Green Condos
The Bay Street Corridor is amongst Toronto's most densely populated communities. With the luxury of being within walking distance of major corridors of downtown. The Bay Street Corridor has grown into one of Toronto's premier condo markets, attracting a large number of young professionals to the region. Because of the near proximity of the University of Toronto, the medical district, and the Financial District, this neighbourhood has a heavy international blend of residents and investors.
- Steps to Dundas Station and College Station
- Walking distance to Yonge-Dundas Square
- Retail districts of Bloor-Yorkville and Yonge Street
- Many attractions along Bay Street
- The Financial District, the Discovery District, the Hospital District, Toronto City Hall, Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, and central Yonge Street
- Excellent Bike Score of 93 out of 100
- Near Perfect Walker's Score of 98 out of 100
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as College Park, Joseph Sheard Parkette and Larry Sefton Park.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Great Eagle
- Architect: architectsAlliance
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 86
- Suites: 2109