Condos in Milton
Condos in Milton is a new pre-construction condo development by Greenpark Group. Coming soon to Thompson Road South and Drew Centre in Milton.
Highlights at Condos in Milton
At Thompson Road South and Drew Centre, an exciting new condo development is coming to Milton. Located in the northern reaches of Milton's uptown core. Next to the Milton GO Station and a short walk from major dining and retail establishments.
- Milton is recognized "Canada's Fastest Growing City."
- Milton is home to the Mattamy National Cycling Centre.
- The majestic Niagara Escarpment serves as the municipality's backdrop and also provides excellent hiking, fishing, rock climbing, and camping opportunities.
- Milton's urban core is located south of Highway 401
- Many new home subdivisions have recently been built and also many more are in the planning stages.
LOCAL AMENITIES AND RECREATION
This picturesque town at the base of the majestic Niagara Escarpment, while blessed with a plethora of conservation lands, glamorous horse farms, beautiful golf courses, and a charming downtown. Visitors flock to Milton to explore its many conservation areas and museums, to shop in its excellent antique stores, to play golf, as well as to spend an afternoon at one of the many pick-your-own farms scattered throughout the countryside.
With Highway 401 less than 5 minutes away and Highway 407 less than 15 minutes away, you can easily commute throughout the GTA and beyond. Enjoy a variety of leisure and recreation programs in your own backyard at Lions Sports Park, and explore the natural beauty of the surrounding conservation areas as part of the Niagara Escarpment.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Greenpark Group