Cumberland Square Condos
Cumberland Square Condos is a new pre-construction condos development by KingSett Capital. Coming soon to at 2 Bloor Street West in Toronto. The project will transform the transitional block between the exclusive Village of Yorkville shopping district and the urban intensity of Yonge Street.
Highlights at Cumberland Square Condos
The Annex is among Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhood. With residents such as successful business owners, well-known artists, University of Toronto students and faculty, and people from all walks of life. Many of the Annex’s rooming houses as well as multi-unit homes have recently been converted back to single-family homes, reflecting the historic Toronto neighbourhood’s resurgence.
This is a lively neighbourhood that gets its energy from the University of Toronto. Bloor Street is the Annex’s main shopping district, which includes a mix of clothing boutiques, bookstores, food markets, travel agencies, restaurants, as well as outdoor cafes. At night, the Annex comes alive with people from all over the city congregating in its restaurants, bars, and especially nightclubs.
- Best Location In Downtown Toronto
- Direct access to the Bloor Subway Station and the PATH system
- Easy to Access to the DVP
- Top-rated retail stores
- Perfect Walk Score of 100 out of 100
- Near perfect Transit Score of 97 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Harold Town Park, Asquith Green and George Hislop Park
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: KingSett Capital
- Architect: Giannone Petricone Associates
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 75
- Suites: 1595